Monday, October 11, 2010

BARE AND BROKEN

I didn't notice opening the door - but the wind is blowing me away, fierce and strong
I didn't see the walls coming down, but I am standing amongst rubble and dust, covered in it all
I didn't notice the roof collapse, but I stand here without shelter, bare and alone
Robbed, completely bare, without a shelter

When did I lose my way? How did you get through the barries I had created? My mind was still, it stood anchored in truth?
Somewhere, somehow, still unknown till now, you came through and knock it all down, the hopelessness, the trust,the faith, it all down
I stand here now, alone....destroyed,lost and broken in need of restoraion'

From destruction comes healing, bareness ready to be clothed in truth and bathed in love, A precious gift given by the father above

BARE, UNBOUND, FREE, I am ready to stand on truth again, this time though, free as ever I stand, no walls, no doors, no barries, no roof, free as I can be. raw and real, feet left bare, thoughts real, heart tender and and open, ready to be me, free of you and your constraints, your platform, built on a foundation of lies and insecurity, self importance and pride, unable to move from the surface to see the depth that lies beneath. Unable to be free, unable to be you. Because of that unable to be me. But no longer will I allow my mind to be bound, by the lies that were told, fed to it, creating something new, something found, something treasured, something restored, all now false and broken

Now, Now it stands here, without all these barriers, unloaded, no constraints, instead grounded, firmly planted in the truth, the truth of love and life, the truth set before us all, by the one and only master of truth itself, the father, son and holy spirit, the glue and foundation of our being, our inner most being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers