Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Diamond in the Rough









Ok ...after Funda’s mention of Mr Doherty and ...... in the sheer boring after dark hours of my life, I decided to partake in some harmless internet stalking in an attempt to find out more about this rock star. My search has resulted in many things, one being, beneath the grease, slurring, shaking, cigarette bottle holding heroin induced body...there is a deeply emotional and intelligent artist, suppressed only by his not so moderate drug use. His lyrics, that voice and some of the content that comes out of his mouth in most interviews....is deeply INTELLIGENT!!!! Such a gentle , down to earth soul in need of some major TLC.

Ohh I THINK i might have just fallen in love for the 1ST TIME this week, that’s a rarity for me.. 

Do you agree?

Perhaps instead of college/church I should be hanging outside methadone clinics!! Volunteering to clean up ......human trainwrecks!! New pastime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers